Actors’ Career Coaching will be running a wide variety of workshops and courses throughout Australia for actors, writers, directors and other performing arts creatives during 2019, including:
- Self-Taping Using Your Smartphone – Learn to produce excellent self-tapes quickly and professionally.
- Audition Practice – Rehearse, workshop, and perform TVC, screenplay and theatre mock-audition pieces so you are constantly casting-ready.
- A Play in Half a Day – Delve into and learn script analysis techniques to apply to your audition and rehearsal work.
- Sight Reading – Learn to read and perform unseen scripst as if you’ve rehearsed them many times before.
- Monologue Mastery – Explore and perfect one of your theatre audition monologues, and learn how to build your monologue portfolio.
- Networking for Creatives – Learn what networking is, how to apply it, and how to make it work for you and your career.
- 10 for 31 – A short course that will motivate and hold you accountable to work towards your 2019 career goals – by spending just 10 minutes a day for one month.
- 5-Day Intensive Screen Acting – Learn about the screen industry and shoot two, industry-standard scenes for inclusion in your showreel.
Register your expressions of interest with Coach Angeline at email@example.com today!