Nervous at auditions? Uncertain of audition etiquette? Not been in the casting suite for a while?
Auditions are not the time to practice your audition technique!
Join this fast-paced, multimedia workshop to practice and receive feedback in three mock auditions – for TVC, screen and theatre
Prior to the workshop:
- You will be emailed a mock TVC and a mock screen script to learn in advance for performance on the day
- You will select and learn a theatre monologue of your own choice to perform
During the workshop:
- Enjoy tea, coffee and a fruit platter on arrival as you network with other attendees prior to the workshop commencing
- You will perform your selected TVC, screen and theatre pieces
- You will receive direction on your work
- You will be a reader opposite another actor’s audition piece
- You will receive constructive feedback on each of your auditionperformances
- You will learn useful industry-related information in a safe and supportive environment that will assist you with your future auditions and castings
- You will have fun!
After the workshop, you will be emailed:
- Your filmed TVC and screen mock auditions edited together to keep and reflect back on
- An audio file of your ‘reader’ piece
TIME & DATE – 10.00-16.00 on Saturday 18 November 2017
VENUE – Zebra Studios, 19-21 Byrnes Street, Botany, NSW 2019
INVESTMENT – Participants $295; Auditors $100.
(Actors’ Career Coaching 1-1 clients – You receive a 10% discount from your workshop investment if you have paid for at least one 1-1 coaching session in the 30 days before you make your workshop payment)
to book your spot today!