Are you an actor or performer who:
- Is thinking about beginning a professional acting career?
- Is looking for the right place to train?
- Has just finished training?
- Has been in the industry for a while and would like to progress further and faster?
- Is returning to professional performing after a break?
- Is considering leaving the performing arts industry and moving on to another chapter in your life?
Whatever stage you’re at in your performing arts career, Actors’ Career Coaching can work with you to coach and mentor you to where you want to be.
Actors’ Career Coaching will work with you – 1-1 and through group workshops – both ON your business and IN your business, giving you the skills, training, information, and confidence to progress your develop, grow and manage your acting career.
January 2019 – Short course –
’10 for 31′
Visit the Short Courses page to find out more about how you can participate in this exciting, new, motivational course to start the New Year.
’10 for 31′ is a ‘remote’ course – so no matter whereabouts in the world you will be during January 2019, you can fire up your acting career for the year ahead!
See the Workshops page for next year’s Actors’ Career Coaching workshops.